We have with us stryker 1088 laproscopy sets that are acknowledged for stunning resolution as well as fidelity. Their hi-definition signal provides two thirds more information, thereby, raising their demand in the domestic markets. Also, their progressive scan technology results in true-to-life color reproduction along with improved motion control. Added to this, these offer excellent visual precision and are highly appreciated.
- Hi definition (Hd) video – 1280 x 1024 native resolution
- Standard Aspect ratio – allows to maximize existing video equipment
- Digital Outputs – dvi necessary for taking advantage of digital hi definition fidelity
- Four button camera head design – control of 6 functions from camera head
- Progressive scan technology – optimum image quality along with superb resolution
- Multi-specialty settings – user selectable specialty settings that customize video output for unique needs of the cases
- Incredibly small and ergonomic camera head – for superior comfort and control
The only integrated platform built around superior hd resolution:
- HD Camera – hi-definition video means uncompromising clarity.
- x7000 light source – a light source designed around unique optical needs of an hd system. Efficiency is improved in the or by single-handed chord connections.
- Stryker Vision Monitor – a 19” flat panel designed with color depth and enhancement requirements that are dictated by minimally invasive procedures.